| The Joker and Dracula! |
| Sumo gear! |
| The boys looked great! |
| Sumo girl, supergirl and the Count! |
| The girls looking fab! |
| More witches, witches cat, princess and little devil! |
| Looking great, not sure about the red devil! |
| Great hat and mask! Very cute cat too! |
| The boys took on the girls in the apple forking competition |
| Supergirl! |
| The cutest witch and cat ever! |
| Now I wouldn't want to meet these two on a dark night! |
12 comments:
hi all the pictures look fun don't they? well they were ! at the bottom it was ??????? with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L.O.L
I had so much fun!! I loved the ducking for apples bit, I also won the the best dressed award.. Arman :P
The haloween party was great fun we all dressed up.Zoe the sumo girl was cool.
Eve R14
the hallaween party was cool because we had a feest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
The halloween party was awesome i liked the ducking for apples bit.Zoe was a sumo girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.O.L
I had a great time because we dressed up i dressed up as a zombie punk and played games but the best thing was the sweets and popcorn ps Jad
Hi its carmens mum. You all look fab in the Halloween photos!
Thanks to Carmen's Mum for your comments on our Halloween photos ! Carmen won the girls' prize for her wonderful Joker costume and Arman won the boys' prize for his fabulous Count Dracula costume. All the costumes were great! It was a very tricky decision choosing!
Yes, Alexander, the photos would have been better the right way round ! Silly Mrs Thomson is just learning about this blogging stuff but I now know how to insert photos the right way up so won't make that mistake again ! :-))
Thankyou to Trevor's Mum for posting a comment on our P5 Den.
Think you'll enjoy seeing the new photos of Trevor and our class pets Joey and Coco.
Well done to Trevor who achieved the highest score in the Four Nations Math Challenge. He won a tub of highlighter pens as a prize!
The kids in P5, Room 14, look like they had good fun,
When dressing up for Halloween;
I hope they got their homework done!
spookyyyyyy
hi you all look great at the halloween party.who won the ducking for apples competition? From Mirah's Mum
Post a Comment